Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Music Video: Dragon's Daughter



Remix master Melody Sheep is super psyched for the upcoming fourth season of Game of Thrones, debuting April 6.   In honor of the next exciting chapter in the fantasy tale, Sheep made this catchy Game of Thrones Tribute Remix to hold fans over.


You came to us as outlaws
You came alone, in chains
All that is in the past
Here on the wall, we are all one house

I am the sword in the darkness
I am the watcher on the walls
I shall wear no crown, and win no glory
Now my watch begins

It shall not end until my death
I pledge my life and honor
For this night and all the nights to come
Now my watch begins

The night’s watch is the only thing standing
between the wall and what lies beyond.
Winter is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...