Monday, May 14, 2012

Papercraft: Colossus of Hattin


"Fabled metal giant fighting for Sultan Saladin against Richard the Lionheart during the Crusades-capturing Palastine and then onward to Jerusalem in 1187."
  



"Finally attached the head and finished the arm, hand and axe. Now starting on the lower half…..and some touch up."
  



"The design for my Sultan Saladin’s Robot to fight the Crusaders. The helmet was based off of the Sultan’s Calvary and the armor off of his foot soldiers."


"Some more detail of my Colossus of Hattin. I especially like how the hand gripping the shield came out."

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME ARTWORK!

    Coincidence or not, I've been thinking to make an alternative steampunk history of medieval islam. Luckily, I'm not the only one. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...