Friday, May 11, 2012

Link Round-Up: May 11, 2012

Avengers by Jian Guo



The first thing I thought when I saw this was that we finally have the technology necessary to build a real-world version of the Batman: The Animated Series version of the Batmobile.

I don’t know about you, but getting to the airport and checking in is usually a frantic experience for me. I think implementing this concept would help mellow the experience.

Impressive Typographical Tattoos

Lamp-In-A-Box is selling a series of Marvel Comics-themed table lamps, currently marked down to $26 a pop (down from the regular price of $39.95). You've got your Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Woman, Thor, Medusa, She-Hulk, and X-Men lamps, along with the unfortunately named "Women's Comics Covers Lamp," which I have retitled for accuracy. The sale ends in less than a week, so grab them soon if you want them!


Who needs MP3 players? The next big thing is building your own phonograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...